- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup buttermilk (or substitute 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup plain yogurt)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
1. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. Using large fork, mix in the buttermilk, egg, melted butter until well combined and smooth.
3. Heat non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
4. Pour dollops of pancake batter onto hot griddle until a size that you want.
5. When pancake is golden brown, flip to cook other side.
6. Top with maple syrup, blueberries or strawberries, chocolate syrup, whipped cream. Yummmm...