1. 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
2. 2 teaspoons finely copped cilantro
3. 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
4. Salt, pepper
5. 2 filets of fish (cod, trout, tilapia, orange roughy)
1. Combine bread crumbs and cilantro. Pre-heat oven to 325 F.
2. Season fish filets with salt and peppar. Brush fish filets with mustard.
3. Dip fish filets into bread crumb mixture for even coating.
4. Heat oil in frying pan to medium-high heat. Lower heat to medium when oil just begins to smoke. Put fish filet down in the pain, and cook until crust is golden brown, 1 minute on each side.
5. Depending on thickness of fish, transfer the frying pan to oven and cook until fish begins to flake, another 5-6 minutes. If fish filets are thin, continue to cook over stove at lower heat.