Thursday, April 22, 2010
Stir Fry Veggetarian Egg Noodles
4 celery sticks- cut diagonally
4 cups bean sprouts
10 shitake mushrooms- sliced
2 bunches of fresh egg noodles
3 tbsp soybean paste
4 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp white pepper
1. Boil water. Place noodles and loosen and then take out immediately.
2. Stir fry celery until tender in wok.
2. Add mushrooms and toss.
3. Add pepper and soybean paste.
4. Add noodles to wok and loosen with 3 tbsp of water
5. Add oyster sauce and bean sprouts. Add more oyster sauce or soy sauce to taste.