5 fish filets
1 end bread slice
1 handful string beans
1 handful of cilantro
2 green onions
1 handful of chives
2 cups panko bread crumbs
3 tablespoons of Thai red curry paste
1. Hand chop the fish filets, string beans, chives, cilantro, green onion into bits.
2. Mix together fish filets, string beans, cilantro, green onions, chives.
3. Add egg, red curry paste to mixture.4. Blend bread slice and add to mixture.
5. Form fish patties by molding in your hand.
6. Coat the fish patties in panko bread crumbs.
7. Pan fry fish patties in hot oil. Cook on one side for 4 minutes and flip over to other side and cook for another 3 min.
8. Serve warm with Thai chili sauce.